Eid Mubarak 1440 H


   Eid Mubarak is the time I am waiting for the most. Because at the moment of Eid al-Fitr I can gather with a large family from my mom at grandma's house. Madik is an important moment before Eid. Naturally, if going home is the most eagerly awaited, because at this moment, the nomads can return to their hometown to release longing and gather with extended families. on Eid this time precisely on 02-06-2019 my family planned to go home to the hometown precisely in Brebes, Central Java.
                  
   Start from Tangerang because going back and forth this year I was together with the brothers who were in this year's attack more relaxed and didn't need to rush into the previous years. With the maximum preparation starting from the vehicle and luggage, at half past 7 in the morning I departed from Tangerang, of course heading towards Jakarta and Bekasi via Pulogadung. Although most travelers prefer the Kalimalang track, for some reason I prefer going through Pulogadung and then heading to Bekasi, Karawang and so on. Like last year, if I left in the morning I think it tastes more fresh than night. Many travelers choose night trips from the capital on the grounds of avoiding the scorching weather, especially the homecoming season during the fasting month. It's OK! but many also chose to leave early in the morning. It's normal when passing Bekasi, especially when it will cross the front of the terminal and the shopping centers of traffic are a bit choked up. but subsequently, until Cikampek, Subang, Indramayu were smoothly successful. At 2pm, I arrived at the Indaramayu-Cirebon border. From here I still have to head towards Palimanan, which usually has a lot of traffic because there are lots of settlements and shops on the side of the road. My homecoming trip ended at 2pm when I arrived at my hometown in Brebes. a small and hot city and only once a year I see it. Understandably, the risk of being a migrant child is far from home.


 Eid Mubarak 1440H
   There is nothing really special about Eid in my family. Like the previous years, I have finished praying, I and my family together with you, my mother, my grandparents, I have breakfast and then prepare Lebaran snacks in the living room. Well, for the Lebaran cuisine, you usually make special dishes. The previous years made chicken soup, opor, and gado-gado, rawon, and this year made kupat blabad and sate blengong, typical food for brebes. In addition to making breakfast, this special menu is also provided for guests or guests who want to try this mom's cuisine. So you must offer guests who are also sodara or neighbors nearby for breakfast. Some want to, some are shy hehhehe. For those who want to try my mother's Lebaran cuisine, don't worry, because it's FREE hahaha. And starting at 7 am in my village, I have usually started going around for hospitality to neighboring houses. And of course each house has its own mainstay menu, as well as my mother's rich. There are those that make meatballs, soup, and of course dishes or typical Ied Mubarak snacks. So if the Eid 'diligently' gathering to the neighbors' homes or relatives, guaranteed full! Ha ha ha...
after a visit to several of my neighbors and a large family going to a pilgrimage to our great grandmother and relatives who have died this activity is a routine tradition of our family at Eid.

   And this time I also share photos of Eid Fitri's moments at my home, some of my brothers and sisters














   That's all about my 2019 homecoming this time. Sorry guys if I'm a bit late to publish hehehe. Hopefully this story can be a reference for those of you who want to travel back and forth to their hometown, especially to Brebes, Central Java. For those of you who are outside Pacitan, you can just go to the city dubbed the City of Salty Egg because the city is famous for producing salted eggs and shallots, hehehe ...
Such is the story of my activities during the holidays in commemoration of the Idul Fitri 1440 H. Minal Aidin Wal Faidzin


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makalah Perekonomian Indonesia Tentang Neraca Pembayaran,Arus Modal Masuk dan Utang Luar Negeri

PENGANTAR BISNIS KUNJUNGAN KULINER KETOPRAK KHAS DKI JAKARTA

MANUSIA BUDAK TEKNOLOGI DAN GADGET