My Best Experience Story

  I would like to tell you about the best experience in my life. The best experience in my life was going to Yogyakarta with my friends because I had a lot of fun traveling and exploring, and I enjoyed spending time with my friends. Yogyakarta has been one of my favorite places. Yogyakarta is a rich city in culture and I had a wonderful time last time I visited.Actually I’d love to vacation , but I don’t have much chance to make it happen. But my country is very rich. Yes, Indonesia has so many tourist destinations that are not less interesting to visit. One is the city of Jogjakarta. So I decided to vacation in Jogjakarta, my vacation in Jogjakarta very enjoyable. Okay, this is a story about my experience, an unforgettable vacation in Jogjakarta.

  I was in Jogjakarta for 3 days. But I get a lot of experience. I get a lot of knowledge, a unique culture, the nature is so beautiful, and the history of the buildings that still stand magnificently. I came from Jakarta, this is the second time I go to Jogjakarta by the train. I set off at 21 pm and arrived in Jogjakarta at 6.30 am.

  I went to Yogyakarta with my friends last month. My friends and I went to Yogyakarta by Omo Cars. I am a type of person that loves travel and discover places I never seen before. Sitting in a car while glaring at amazing places I never seen before is what I love about traveling. We stopped at restaurants we never knew before, and we ate and talked about what we are going to go before we arrive at Jogjakarta.

  My friends and I were in Yogyakarta for 3 days. We stayed in Aladira Homestay while in Yogyakarta. Every day we went to some place that we never visited before. We spent long days by visiting Malioboro, Teras Kaca, Bukit Bintang, Kalibiru and Taman Sari.

  On my first day and friends planned to take a trip to Gunungkidul's Teras Kaca. I traveled from the city of Yogyakarta approximately 2 to 3 hours drive. Of course with the help of Google Map, because I'm here trying to go solo traveling. The location of this Teras Kaca is precisely in Girikarto Village, Panggang District, Gunungkidul Regency, right in the southwest there is Gengsis Beach. So when visiting Nguluran Beach, you can follow the road route to Gengsis Beach tourist attractions. The location is quite far from the center of Gunungkidul administration, namely Wonosari District. at least need about one hour with a distance of approximately 34 kilometers to Nguluran Beach.

  The entrance ticket is not very expensive, it is enough to pay Nguluran Beach fees of 5,000 rupiah per person. For those who bring vehicles, the parking ticket is very affordable. In general, tourists usually play sea water directly and can play sand. However, in Nguluran Beach, especially on this Teras Kaca, tourists can see the vast sea from the cliff so that it is far from wet because of sea water.

  This beach's favorite place is being able to take pictures on a Teras Kaca, where this spot is a bridge that attaches directly to a cliff that is grounded in a glass so that the swift waves that hit the cliff can be seen very clearly. The best spot for taking photos at sunset. To take photos here, the place manager limits tourists who take photos so tourists must be willing to queue for hours to take photos that are given just 2 minutes of diving time. Just don't worry, because the manager of this place has prepared no less good photo spots such as Giant Chair, Flying Rickshaw, Glass Boat, so tourists can take photos at other spots while waiting in line on the Teras Kaca.

  After being satisfied to take photos in the photo spots provided at Nguluran Beach, I went to Tanjung Kesirat which is located not far from the tourist attraction of the Teras Kaca. The location can be reached in about half an hour.



















My photo with Friends at Teras Kaca Gunungkidul
And on the second day we planned to go to Kalibiru. Kali Biru is a highland area located in Kulonprogo Regency, precisely in Kokap Subdistrict. To reach the destination, we need considerable energy to get there because of the distance that is located in Kulonprogo Regency which is approximately the distance if we are in a motorized vehicle from Jogja center around 1 , 5 hours. But when we arrive at the destination, everything will pay off. Because our beauty is taken by the Amazon, because from the peak we can see the flow of Sunga like the one in the Amazon, not only because of its high ground, it is clear that the air around is refreshing. Stali three money because it is located above the sermo reservoir, so before we get to the top we can stop / rest first in sermo.
  Kalibiru Nature Tourism offers Spot Photographs that are hits that are photo spots in a tree house with a backdrop of views of the Sremo Reservoir. Assisted by photographers and photo guides who are ready to capture photos at this height. If you want to take a photo in a cool spot that has been provided, there will be additional costs from the range of Rp 10,000 to Rp 20,000, but it certainly won't disappoint.
















My photo with Friends at Kalibiru 
  After we were tired of walking in Kalibiru, at night we planned to take a break and take a bath at the homestay and after that we continued our journey in the Bukit Bintang Gunungkidul.  "Bukit Bintang" is a popular name. Not without purpose, the area has a beautiful name, because the place is a night tourism area in the hilly area of ​​Yogyakarta.
   
  Reach Bukit Bintang, not only your eyes are spoiled by the beauty of a very charming scenery, but your tongue will also be spoiled with a variety of culinary delights. So there's no need to worry about starving, because there are already lined up with small shops to restaurants that offer a variety of delicious culinary delights!

  One dish that you must enjoy is Kopi Joss, Made by Pak Wiji Hargo's Long Stall Warung. It is located at the top of the Puncak Bintang area. Mr. Wiji's Joss coffee is a mandatory drink for travelers there. Coffee Joss or Kopi Areng is black coffee mixed with hot charcoal into it, thus creating a "joss" sound when the charcoal is inserted. The aroma of charcoal blends with the fragrance of coffee. Sruppp ... the sensation obtained from this coffee is a thick bitter taste. Hmmm ... it feels like this drink is very fitting to be sucked in the cold air at the Bukit Bintang. To accompany the atmosphere of coffee in this shop, you can also eat typical Yogyakarta food, Cat Rice and various kinds of fried foods, as well as chicken offal satay. In this shop, Joss Coffee is sold for Rp. 2,000 and other dishes are offered with prices varying from Rp. 1,000 - Rp. 3,000.
 
 My photo with Friends at Bukit Bintang GunungKidul

  And on the last day we plan to spend time at Taman Sari before we go home to Jakarta . Tamansari is one of the cultural heritages of the Yogyakarta Sultanate Palace which still stands firm. Tamansari was built during the reign of Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono I in 1758. Sampi is currently increasing several times so that it looks more beautiful by not eliminating its full historical and aesthetic value. The location of Tamansari is not far from the Yogyakarta Palace which is only about 300 meters west of the palace.


I myself have visited the cultural tourism area for several times. Before the tamansari entrance gate there is a picture that shows the tamansari layout in the past. From there I can see these places as orchards surrounding it so that the Sultan can pick fruit at any time. Among the gardens the fruits are watermelon, pineapple, mango, etc. I can imagine that at that time Tamansari looked so cool and elegant with a variety of surrounding fruit plants. This is very different from what I saw there was an area around Tamansari that had turned into houses. It is said that those who lived there were relatives of courtiers who had experienced an increase.

A breeze blew from between the windows that were installed with pristine wooden bars from the first time they were made. But it is very unfortunate that there are many who are related to ignorant hands so that it slightly reduces the beauty. In addition to enjoying the view of the pond, I could also witness the houses of the people visited because it was said to have been the fruit gardens.

Satisfied with the view from the top of the tower I will return to visit another part of Tamansari. When I first went there I walked along with a guide who had turned years into a guide. There is a kitchen with ancient construction, also an underground mosque that is quite unique. This underground mosque consists of two rounded floors with window cavities on the outside. There is a small round pool in the direction of the mosque and the stairs that cross above and are quite elegant and have high artistic taste. In addition there is also navigation where there is one part there offered by the community as a Sultan's shortcut to the southern sea. On the north side of this development is an ancient building that is still part of Tamansari, also a building with a level structure with a flat place above it. From up here I can see beauty because indeed this building is quite high.
















 My photo with Friends at Taman Sari.

after being satisfied enough to explore Yogyakarta for 3 days and now it's time to go back to Jakarta but don't forget we stopped by to buy typical Yogyakarta food, bakpia. we buy bakpia, which is in bakpia pathok 25 and bakpia Tugu kukus. there are various types of flavors available, namely Kacang Hijau, Kumbu Hitam, chocolate and cheese. the taste is very tasty and sweet, suitable for those of you who like sweet snacks. and this is an example of bakpia 25 and bakpia steamed monument that we bought. 



















Bakpia Pathok 25
    
























 Bakpia Tugu Kukus

  And it's time after buying typical food in Yogyakarta, we are getting ready to checkout from the hotel and rushed to the train station due to the time already showing the time of our train departure schedule. it is the most valuable and unforgettable experience. I love Yogyakarta





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Makalah Perekonomian Indonesia Tentang Neraca Pembayaran,Arus Modal Masuk dan Utang Luar Negeri

PENGANTAR BISNIS KUNJUNGAN KULINER KETOPRAK KHAS DKI JAKARTA

MANUSIA BUDAK TEKNOLOGI DAN GADGET